Rear Click & Go Compatible Tablet Mount for Land Rover Defender (2020+)
This product ships from:
This item is manufactured here in the UK by Defender3D using a 3D printing process.
Using this bespoke and perfect-fitting Click & Go compatible mount kit, you can securely mount a phone and adjust it to a suitable position
- Suits a tablet sized 180 to 285mm up to 0.8kg (based on clamping the short side of the device, which can then be rotated and adjusted to suit)
- Allows the tablet to be rotated to either landscape or portrait orientation (with cable still connected)
- Manufactured using tough and very heat resistant ASA X Polymer plastics, which do not warp easily in a hot car, or tropical conditions!
- Secure foam pads help to grip the tablet in demanding circumstances Uses a tough 1" RAM mounts ball clamp connector for secure adjustment
- Only suitable for cars with Click & Go sockets on the rear side of the front seats
- Can be used in cars without the Click & Go sockets by using a headrest adapter (available separately)
In the box: Tablet Cradle, Click in Device, RAM Connectors
Please note that subtle design changes may be made, and colour may differ, from the images shown. We will always ship orders that are matching. These items are 3D printed to fine tolerances, but the nature of FDM 3D printing is that the surfaces have tiny layer lines. This is not a defect, but simply the process of manufacturing these items. We hand finish every product before shipping.