Front Runner Slimpro Van Rack Expedition Rails - 2569mm (L)KVXS007
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
Upgrade your Front Runner Slimpro Van Roof Rack by adding expedition-style side rails. This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger items such as kayaks, paddle boards and surfboards. It features the same durable, weather-resistant powder-coated finish as the Slimpro Van Roof Rack and adds extra cargo support without adding too much weight or additional wind resistance.
Add expedition style side rails to your Front Runner Slimpro Van Roof Rack at any time. This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger gear (eg. Canoe/Kayak, Surf Board, Lumber, Ladders) or anything needed for your daily activity. Please Note: This kit works with Slimpro Van Racks with a tray length of 2569mm / 101.1".
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimpro Van Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminium components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4” to the height of the roof rack.
- The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed.
8x Tubular rails
2x Cast LH drop downs
2x Cast RH drop downs
Black powder-coated stainless steel
Black powder-coated die cast aluminium
2417mm (95.2") L x 20mm (0.8") W x 62mm (2.4") H
This is one side only (LH & RH same dimensions)
Please note: If this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in our EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Unless you are located within the EU, Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.