Front Adjustable Tablet Mount Kit for Land Rover Defender (2020+)
This item is manufactured here in the UK by Defender3D using a 3D printing process.
Using this bespoke designed and updated xHD perfect fitting dash clamp system, this kit allows you to support a tablet securely, with freedom to adjust. Suitable for daily use on or off-road driving.
- Fits along the dash in the grab rail locations on the passenger side of the PIVI display
- Suits tablets sized 180 to 285mm with a 1kg maximum weight
- The tablet is clamped on its longest side but can be rotated and used in either portrait or landscape orientation (with the cable still connected)
- Manufactured using tough and very heat resistant ASA X Polymer plastics, which do not warp easily in a hot car, or tropical conditions!
- Soft gel grips hold device securely; spares are provided
- Uses a tough 1" RAM mounts ball clamp connector, for secure adjustment
- Suitable for LHD (left-hand drive) & RHD (right-hand drive) cars
- Offset of the clamping position can be adjusted to allow the device to turn more sitting further away from the dashboard
- All visible fixings are supplied in black stainless steel
In the box: Tablet Cradle, Dash Clamp, RAM Connectors, Spare Gel Grips
Please note that subtle design changes may be made, and colour may differ, from the images shown. We will always ship orders that are matching. These items are 3D printed to fine tolerances, but the nature of FDM 3D printing is that the surfaces have tiny layer lines. This is not a defect, but simply the process of manufacturing these items. We hand finish every product before shipping.