Dashboard Clamp System (Light Duty) for Land Rover Defender (2020+)
This item is manufactured here in the UK by Defender3D using a 3D printing process.
This clamp will allow you to fit your own devices that you already own mounts for, such as RAM mount systems, Garmins, phones, tablets etc. This is achieved using the 1" ball mount, giving a very secure fitment.
This is the Light Duty version of the clamp system, suitable for items up to 0.5kg in weight. It can be installed on either the passenger's side or the driver's side of the PIVI display.
- Supplied with clamp and 1" ball, which can be removed if not required
- Has 6mm and 8mm holes pre-designed, to allow other mounting options
- Tool-free install using black wing nuts
- Manufactured using tough and very heat resistant ASA X Polymer plastics, which do not warp easily in a hot car, or tropical conditions!
- Gel pads help protect trim and provide grip. Easily replaced if necessary; spares are provided
- Registered design
Please note that subtle design changes may be made, and colour may differ, from the images shown. We will always ship orders that are matching. These items are 3D printed to fine tolerances, but the nature of FDM 3D printing is that the surfaces have tiny layer lines. This is not a defect, but simply the process of manufacturing these items. We hand finish every product before shipping.