JIMNYSTYLE Suspension Lift Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+)
Please note: please allow 1-2 days for your JIMNYSTYLE Suspension Lift Kit to be dispatched.
Our JIMNYSTYLE Suspension Lift Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+) is the product of our desire for a more comfortable and refined every day suspension setup for the latest Suzuki Jimny model, while also improving aesthetics and off-road capabilities by raising the car by 40mm.
With over 7000 miles of testing having been completed with our prototype suspension lift kit, we are satisfied that the end product meets our exact criteria. Gone is the harshness of the easily unsettled standard suspension; in its place is a much smoother, more supple driving experience that makes the Jimny a more enjoyable car to live with on the road.
The JIMNYSTYLE Suspension Lift Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+) pools together components from some of the best manufacturers in the business, ensuring that there can be no doubts regarding the quality and reliability of the kit.
From our experience, there is no need to modify the front cross member in order to fit this kit as the suspension lift is slightly below the threshold where this would become an issue.
- Custom Bilstein B6 Shock Absorbers, extended to suit ride height increase
- Custom H&R +40mm Spring Set, available in both RHD & LHD configurations (on RHD cars, the rear springs are unequal lengths as per the OEM springs)
- Goodridge Extended Braided Brake Lines
- SuperPro Castor Correction Bushes (these help to return the castor angle of the front wheels to factory specification after the car has been lifted and improve steering feel and self-centre)
- LED Headlight Adjustment Bracket (for SZ5 models)
The car shown in the photos is using 16x6.0J-5 XTREME-J XJ03 wheels with 215/70R16 tyres. This is a perfect setup when used in conjunction with our lift kit.
For the attention of EU customers only: this product originates in the EU & UK and therefore complies with the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement. This product will be exempt from tariffs or quotas when being sent to an EU member state shipping address.